1. Chita Grain from Suntory bottled at 55% (over 17 years old)
2. Chibidaru from Chichibu (distilled 2010, bottled 2014, matured in original Quater cask made from white oak)
3. Hanyu from Hanyu distillery (Vatted bet 1985-2000 Hanyu, matured with some different types of casks)
4. Smoky Hakusyu from Suntory (over 17 years old)
5. Chichibu Mizunara 5y [cask sample] (distilled 2008, bottled 2013, Mizunara hogshead)
6. Suntory Mizunara (Mizunara cask, age over 17 years old)
Soft, sweet, fruity, cassis, vanilla, creamy, hot chocolate, tropical and floral notes. Bit spice and grain on the nose.
Pepper, warm, spice, nuts, dark chocolate, rich stone fruit, dark honey, fudge, light vegetable note, chili pepper, temple essence
Sweet medium length finish with creamy, vanilla, light pistachio and mint note in the back
Scoring an 7,5 to 8 out of 10. Very balanced. At 52% and as I understood it should be around 17 to 18 years old and an older Mizunara cask. The last one I am not sure of, but it was very nice....!