1. Chita Grain from Suntory bottled at 55% (over 17 years old)
2. Chibidaru from Chichibu (distilled 2010, bottled 2014, matured in original Quater cask made from white oak)
3. Hanyu from Hanyu distillery (Vatted bet 1985-2000 Hanyu, matured with some different types of casks)
4. Smoky Hakusyu from Suntory (over 17 years old)
5. Chichibu Mizunara 5y [cask sample] (distilled 2008, bottled 2013, Mizunara hogshead)
6. Suntory Mizunara (Mizunara cask, age over 17 years old)
Dense, heavy spice, musk, dates, heather honey and light peated. With water added it opens a bit more, fruit, sweet, dark flower honey and rich dark fruit notes come more visible.
Honey, sweet, deep, rich fruit, cassis, dark honey, vanilla, mouth coating cream, chocolate, citrus, mint and liquerish.
Medium to long finish with chocolate and vanilla, combined with a hint liquerish and smoke
This one scored a 7,5 out of 10 with me. Very full and nice, I am sure with more time my list with notes would have been far more longer.