1. Chita Grain from Suntory bottled at 55% (over 17 years old)
2. Chibidaru from Chichibu (distilled 2010, bottled 2014, matured in original Quater cask made from white oak)
3. Hanyu from Hanyu distillery (Vatted bet 1985-2000 Hanyu, matured with some different types of casks)
4. Smoky Hakusyu from Suntory (over 17 years old)
5. Chichibu Mizunara 5y [cask sample] (distilled 2008, bottled 2013, Mizunara hogshead)
6. Suntory Mizunara (Mizunara cask, age over 17 years old)
Syrup, waffles, chocolate, ripe fruits, creme brulee and a heavy floral note.
Same as nose a bit and very sweet. Apricots, pineapple, equaliptus and almost liquerish. With water sweeter and more pepper.
Medium length finish, very sweet.
7 to 7,5 out of 10. Bit young on the nose it seems?