Ardbeg Alligator - Tasting Notes




www.ragoem.nl


Nose
Lemon, icing sugar, grapefruit, ginger, cocoa, biscuits, vanilla.

Palate
Lemon, grapefruit, creamy, chocolate, vanilla, caramel, mint, anice, liqeurish, smoke, biscuits. Just a hint of some tropical fruits in the back...

Finish
Bit combination between liqeurish and chocolate, nice and sweet.

Score
7,5 out of 10






Tasting scores explained a bit. It all depends on the moment, ambiance etc, but to have a guideline for my own preferences. This differs for each person. See my wish list in the menu above to see what I prefer the most at the moment. A low score will not meen I will maybe give it a second chance on a later time, but for now it is not for me...

1-5   Mhmm... Not liking this one...
5-6   Don't have to wake me up for this, not bad, but not my preference
6-7   I like, but they just miss something, to make me wanna buy a whole bottle
7-8   Well, you can start waking me up for these, more depth, these I would love to add to my collection
8-9   These are to be enjoyed slowly. These I absolutely would love to have a bottle, but sadly not always in my price range. 
9-10 Well, what can I say, just wow...... No words to describe it. Wake me up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment