Tullibardine 1993 (bottled 2010) - Tasting Notes




Nose
Citrus, vanilla, eucalyptus, raisins, pear, toffee, salty, floral

Palate
Pepper, vanilla, liquirish, pear, butterscotch, nuts, honey comb

Finish
Warm, nice and round. Finish not too long, but sweet.

Score
6,5 out of 10





Tasting scores explained a bit. It all depends on the moment, ambiance etc, but to have a guideline for my own preferences. This differs for each person. See my wish list in the menu above to see what I prefer the most at the moment. A low score will not meen I will maybe give it a second chance on a later time, but for now it is not for me...

1-5   Mhmm... Not liking this one...
5-6   Don't have to wake me up for this, not bad, but not my preference
6-7   I like, but they just miss something, to make me wanna buy a whole bottle
7-8   Well, you can start waking me up for these, more depth, these I would love to add to my collection
8-9   These are to be enjoyed slowly. These I absolutely would love to have a bottle, but sadly not always in my price range. 
9-10 Well, what can I say, just wow...... No words to describe it. Wake me up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment