Glen Scotia - 18 YO (new style) Tasting Notes




Nose      
Nice fruity delicate, tropical hints, nice and sweet and a hint of different spices

Taste    
Vanilla, toffee, pepper, and with a coffee?

Finish    
Bittery aftertaste. Taste a hint of mint and dark chocolate. And not to forget some dark red fruit... that stays a bit...

Score    
7 out of 10




Tasting scores explained a bit. It all depends on the moment, ambiance etc, but to have a guideline for my own preferences. This differs for each person... See my wish list in the menu above to see what I prefer the most at the moment.


1  No,no,no
<5  Maybe need to taste again, but would not end up in the collection, depends of the matter of between 1 and 5 how fast I will try it again.
5-6 It's a maybe, but not very enthusiastic about it. Can drink it, but if I have a choice I will choose something different. Don't have to wake me up for these.
6-7 I like, but they just miss something on the taste, finish, depth of flavours ect to make this something wow! Love to have a dram sometimes of that but buy a whole bottle? Mhmm... not sure...
7-8 Well, you can start waking me up for these, more depth, these I would love to add to my collection
8-9 With these I would love to sit for a while and just enjoy, and slowly, very slowly enjoy these. These I would absolutely love in my collection, but sadly not always in my price range. 
9-10 Well, what can I say, just wow...... No words to describe it. Wake me up now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment